Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WHAT a weekend!!

I hope yours was better than ours!! We started off on Thursday in the pediatrician's office with a double ear infection in my little man. Friday we did stuff around the house, ran errands, etc, and Saturday was Breydan's last tball game! Then, Sunday...UGH! We ran around getting my poor big boy some clothes that actually fit him, so we were at the mall a good portion of the day. We got home and put little man to bed, when he woke up from his nap he was burning up and RED from head to toe. Fever at 103. Awesome. The rest of the evening/night it stayed there. We finally broke 100 at about 6am. Poor guy was SO sick. He just moaned and cried all day/night. And, poor big brother was so left out. I was holding Connor so much that poor Breydan was alone. I would have him sit with us and cuddle, but he didn't want to just sit all day. So, my baby brother to the rescue. He picked Breydan up for me, and took him to get us all food. Finally today, little man is feeling better. He's eating again, which is HUGE because he's had about 8 oz since Sunday! Poor baby.
So, our Memorial Day weekend left much to be desired, but I hope everyone enjoyed theirs! And, ofcourse, I hope we all remembered the reason for the holiday weekend! Thanks to all the military servers and families who stand behind them!

1 comment:

  1. What a rough weekend! Hopefully things will get better now :)

    ReplyDelete