Monday, May 4, 2009

Missing someone...

Bear with me, this will make no sense at all, but just let me get it out and maybe I'll feel better!

I HATE the feeling of missing someone you know you won't see again...or even missing someone you know it will be a long time before you see again and that's only if things work out just right. I don't so much mind the feeling of missing someone, it's kind of a good feeling when it's someone you know you'll see very soon, like your spouse, your kids, your parents...that sort of thing. Makes you appreciate them. But, all that other "missing" business is not compatible with my personality and it wears on me!!

There's a lot behind this, but to make it slightly more understandable, let me refer you back here . It's this kind of thing I'm talking about. We're spread out all over, and all a plane ride away, and it sucks! Sometimes, you just "need" that person/s that you're missing. KWIM?

And, for some reason, lately I've been really missing my grandpa. I think enough time has gone by for all the 'tasks' to be complete and now, there's just an empty spot in our family....sucks.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much too. Sucks that we only get to see each other a few times a year. Love you (Cut you)

    ReplyDelete