Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning....

Ok, I need to get back on track. Building a house, having a baby, keeping up with all the sports/activities of a 5 year old, and having a life makes it hard to keep up. We had a maid coming in and that made things SO much easier, but sadly, that did not work out. I have yet to find someone else I trust to come in here and be in my house and know it intimately from the inside out...then I realize, WHY would I take on that extra financial burden in these economic times? Why not put away any extra dollar I can?? WHAT am I thinking? So, I've tossed the idea of, "It'll get so much easier once I find another cleaning lady", and I'm tackling the house full force by myself! First, let's just get this out there, I DON'T clean. Not, "Well, I don't like to, but ok, I will", no, I mean I don't clean. I hate it, I do just enough to get by. Unfortunately, I also hate dirty. I can handle a decent amount of clutter, but I cannot do dirty. So, since dirt and dust and clutter are not going anywhere anytime soon, I'll be the one that has to change in this love-hate relationship with cleanliness and a sparkly home. Fine, I've resigned myself to it, and now I'm a woman on a mission! What perfect timing for this blog! I'm going to try this out, and hopefully by following someone else's steps, I'll find a track I can stay on. We'll see. I tried this at the beginning of the year, and my lovely/wonderful/darling husband-no sarcasm there at all..uh uh-made my life a nightmare by just coming behind me and unorganizing everything I got out of my comfort zone to organize. This time, I think he's scared for his health. LOL So, wish me luck, and maybe I'll have some pics to post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment