Saturday, December 20, 2008

Procrastination

I swear that should be my middle name. I'm getting dressed right now, on Dec. 20 at noon, to go and finish up Christmas shopping. I have wrapped absolutely nothing, and still haven't even decided what to buy everyone I need to buy for. MAN! My poor kiddos, if they happen to be Type A personalities, like my mom for example, I am going to drive them nuts through the coming years. I like things much better with no set "musts" or schedules. Schedules and exacts are SO MUCH WORK for me. It takes twice as long to do anything because you're always trying to stay organized while you're getting things done! My mom always says to get organized first, and then it'll all fall into place and keeping things organized/scheduled will be easy.....I'm not so sure of that theory. Maybe I'll try it one day, I'll keep you updated........

No comments:

Post a Comment