Finally home, after a BUSY weekend and my men were WORN OUT! We cuddled on the couch for over an hour...that's not like my busy boys! LOL
My parents once again gave over their house for one of my little men. Breydan had a great day! He anxiously waited all morning long for his 'friends' to arrive so that he could play. My poor guy missed his party last year due to a hurricane, so this year he was ready to party, but almost missed this year's party too. The day before his party I had him at the doc's office for a strep test and the two flu tests. Poor kid was running a high fever, horrible body aches and chills, and just plain miserable. He laid wherever he was and cried. :( My poor man. Thank goodness, all tests were negative and I was given the go ahead from his doc to have the party if he was feeling up to it. I called all the mommies, and bless them all, they all came anyway!! He's so loved, and so blessed! It was a wonderful day, and we're already praying next year's party comes a little more drama-free! LOL
A Jonas Party, how fun! Happy Birthday Breydan!! I am glad he wasn't too sick for his party.
ReplyDeleteYou will have to top Jonas next year.
ReplyDeleteYay!! So glad it all turned out well and he got to have his party after all. Looks like he had a blast!! =)
ReplyDelete