Saturday, January 10, 2009
An update from my previous "Procrastination" post.
Well, I'm giving it a shot. It's not easy!! I think I'm trying to change too many things at one time. I'm organizing the house, each room in the house, the cabinets, the kid's clothes, our clothes, the pantry, and on top of that the bills, the grocery list, the health/fitness and well being of all four of us, and find a way to have a monthly or twice monthly date night with my husband! It's OVERWHELMING!! Add to that my part time job at Kay's, which I LOVE and realize I SO NEED, and the fact that I'm thinking I need to finish school and get my degree. There's probably a way to organize all of this, but who needs to organize a way to organize???? I think life was better/easier when I was flighty......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl - one thing at a time! I'd be overwhelmed, too!
ReplyDelete