Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Connor is THREE

Where does the time go? He's such an amazing little man, so full of life and fire!
He wanted a construction/dump truck birthday, so that's what he got. He had an awesome turn out at his birthday party, and was very much loving being the star of the show!
Connor, I am SO blessed to have you in my life! You make things funny, spirited, and crazy. You are the perfect 'little brother', and our family was not complete without you. You keep us laughing, scolding, and swooning with your precious little self! I LOVE your cuddles, and your sweet little voice telling me how much you 'wuv' me. You're half of my heart, and I literally thank God that he gave you to me. I look so forward to all the wonderful, amazing things I am sure are in store for me as "Connor's Mom". I know that this ride will be full of twists, turns, and sweet cuddles and kisses from here on out!! I love you doodle bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment