Friday, August 7, 2009

Front Porch GTG..

A blog I recently started following is doing a 'Get to know you' type thing. It's a little 'front porch party'. It's so cute, and I'm enjoying it. We're supposed to add ten things about ourselves, so here we go...

1. I don't take out the trash! I mean, ever! I've probably done so about 5 times since becoming a mom. LOL I always just start another bag until Hubby can get it.

2. I easily fall into the addiction that is Coffee. I could easily have two cups a day, and have to limit myself and just not make a pot at all.

3. My kids are my WHOLE life, I'm 99% ok with that. That other 1% knows that I need to be 'me' sometimes too to be well rounded.

4. I can rationalize any situation, any time. It's a knack...sometimes good sometimes bad! LOL

5. I LOVE the Twilight saga and I'm shocked that I do. It's not at all my 'type' of book.

6. I hope to have a little girl someday. I wouldn't be devestated if I didn't, I look at my boys and can't believe that God saw fit to give them to ME...WOW, but I've always wanted a daughter.

7. I don't know what I want to be 'when I grow up'. I know, you're thinking I am a grown up...well, don't tell me that ok? LOL I am in denial.

8. My mood very much dictates the atmosphere in our home...that's a BIG job! I don't always do so well at it!

9. I am a shopaholic! I LOVE to shop, it makes me happy. Even if I don't buy, I'm happy. I thrive in a mall/boutique, I come alive! ;)

10. I have a clothes obsession! I mean, I literally may have a problem! LOL

Look forward to reading everyone else's and getting to know you all better!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to do this - several of yours could be mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on a lot of these :) I'll have to see if I can do this at my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite kinds of posts....
    I enjoyed your post and will be back to read more. I have a GREAT giveaway going through Sunday night...$100 Surprise Gift....with a little Christmas to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bre. I enjoyed visiting on your front porch for a bit. :) Yes, I understand your statement - "my kids are my whole life". I think a mother is supposed to say that. I am so grateful to our Lord for giving these precious blessings to me to care for.

    I love your header picture. It's adorable. I'll need to take one like that - Oh Wait - how would I take that picture? Tri-pod? Friend? :)

    Thanks for linking up. I laughed and smiled at your 10 things.

    Your chum,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete