Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Seriously???

So, I worked all day today and felt like crap. I'm not sick, really, just 'off'. Ya know? I just don't feel like me at all. I get home and as I walk in Hubby walks out for a night at the baseball game with his buddies. Awesome. I'm happy for him. But.....Little Man is taking fussy to a whole new level and apparently my oldest little man has eaten nothing but a few Red Bulls all day while I was gone. Swell. So, I finally get them setteled in for dinner. After dinner, I got their bath water ready. I got Connor in first, not two seconds after I put him in.....floaties. YUCK! Clean the tub out and start over. Ofcourse my oldest thinks poop in the bathtub is the funniest thing he's ever heard of and is howling with laughter and getting Connor to join in on the fun. LOL I have to admit, it was funny, but I'm done! Can I go to bed now???

1 comment: