Monday, March 30, 2009

TBall!!

My little star!!Sweet face


Connor and Poppy watching the game
Hanging with Nina
With Uncle Dan
Good luck kisses from NinaMe and my little tball starBreydan's cheer sectionCoach Dad's pep talk
First base!

This had the be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! These little 5 year olds running around chasing balls and trying to run the bases!! CUTE! Breydan hits great and throws well. Him batting was the highlight of my day. He hit the ball, a great hit too, and then ran in circles because he didn't know where 1st base was! He ran up to the pitcher, then turned around and yelled "WHERE is first????". We laughed so hard, as did the entire audience. Connor had a great time at the game and was his brother's biggest fan....until naptime! LOL My parents made it in for the game, my brother was there, and my aunt and cousin came to see. What a cheer section my boy had! I can't believe how fast time flies, but I'm enjoying watching him grow and all the things that we get to do with each new stage.

1 comment: